tNatural Beauty Clinic considers the protection of your data important. We treat your personal information confidentially and carefully. We only use your data to keep your medical records carefully to provide good care and to inform you about your agreements and if desired to send you the newsletter and the related topics. And to better serve you on our site.
Natural Beauty Clinic only records the data needed for service. We treat your information with care. We do not provide your information to third parties. Except:
• If you authorize us to do so
• If the law obliges us to do so
In order for customer contact to run smoothly, we register data:
1. the personal information you provide to us when you visit our site.
2. the information we need to adequately handle your requests for information or other questions.
Examples include your email address or contact information. With this data we can make the customer contact run properly. We only use the data for the purpose for which you gave us this data.•
Legal basis: processing of personal data only takes place when it is done
(1) unambiguous consent has been granted by the data subject, or
2) are necessary for a number of restrictively listed interests (including the very open standard "legitimate interest").
• Target binding: personal data are only processed for expressly defined and justified purposes and not just for other purposes.
• Data minimisation: no more personal data is processed than necessary.
• Appropriate security: we always take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure the processing of your personal data.
We use your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This also applies to parties that we engage in the execution of our services. Nat
ural Beauty Clinic is a collective of cosmetic doctors and skin therapists. Natural Beauty Clinic has a private cosmetic clinic in Rotterdam. Personal data are therefore treated and protected with the utmost care and confidentiality. Natural Beauty Clinic processes personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Reg
ulation. A personal data is information that identifies you. Personal data can be identified directly or in combination with each other. Personal data include your name, address, place of residence, date of birth, phone number and email address. But also a Social Security number, login details and IP addresses are personal da
ta. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data can be found in the GDPR Article 6 legality of the processing of personal data. Natural Beauty Clinic may collect personal data from all persons to whom we provide our services, with whom we have contact, who work at or for us or who visit our website. We always process your personal data with legality, dueness and transparency and do not keep your personal data with us for longer than necessary.
We collect the following categories of personal data:
• Personalia (e.g. name, address, place of birth, date of birth, gender, (mobile) phone number, email address)
• Email preferences (for example, whether you have signed up or unsubscribe from the newsletter)
All of this data is treated as privacy sensitive.
Natural Beauty Clinic collects this data itself and possibly through third parties that, for example, provides services on behalf of Natural Beauty Clinic. In addition, the Natural Beauty Clinic ensures that when this information is no longer relevant, it is destroyed. The destruction is therefore safely realized. The security of personal data is therefore crucial, so we do not take any risk to safely delete your personal information.• In order
to be able to perform our service and care services properly.
• To improve the user-friendliness of our websites.
• For internal (quality) analyses and product development. This allows us to improve our products and services to you.
• To determine communication about yours, to coordinate and to limit the number of contact moments
. The information in an e-mail message is confidential and only intended for the recipient. If you receive an email that is not intended for you, please contact the sender by email. We also ask you to delete the email received and not to disclose its contents. You have a
number of rights as a data subject
• You have the right to access your personal data;
• You have the right to rectify your personal data;
• You have the right to restrict your personal data;
• You have the right to delete your personal data;
• You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• You have the right to request that your data be transferred to another controller;
• You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent;
• You have the right not to be the subject of automated decision-making;
• You have the right to complain to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP) if you are not satisfied with the way the Natural Beauty Clinic handles your data. The AP is obliged to deal with these complaints.
Natural Beauty Clinic should take responsible care to ensure that the identity of the applicant is properly established. After the identity of the applicant has been established, the applicant is entitled to access the personal data. When you submit a request, Natural Beauty Clinic will respond to your request within four week
s. Processing of your data is done under the responsibility of Ziatac Communications (www.ziatac.net). With Ziatac Communications we have signed a processing agreement. They are also subject to the obligation of con
fidentiality. You can always request the data we register from you from us. You can also ask for correction or supplement of this data. Finally, you can object to certain processing. You can submit these requests to us.
We care about your privacy and guarantee you that:
• we compile the statistics about our visitors anonymously;
• online visitor surveys are anonymous;
• we do not show third-party ads on our site;
• we do not resell or provide information to third parties.
All our activities, including our internet and online activities, are fully compliant with the legislation on gdpr. We
do not keep your personal data for longer than necessary in order to guarantee you a qualitative and careful service and to be able to meet your wishes. If we no longer need your data, it will be destroyed. We are legally (WBGO) obliged to keep your file for 15 years. We do not process your data for longer than necessary to provide good care.
In addition, you are entitled to oblivion. In short, as a data subject, you are entitled to erasure your personal data without unreasonable delay in a number of cases:
• The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or processed;
• the data subject withdraws his consent for processing or objects to the processing;
• the personal data has been processed unlawfully;
• personal data should be erased on the basis of a rule under EU or national law;
We use the legal retention periods where necessary. Where these are not enshrined in law, we ensure data mini
misation. Your data is adequately protected by us against theft, loss or other unlawful use that could be made of this data. We have taken the necessary measures to prevent your personal data from being lost, stolen or accessed by people outside natural beauty clinic. If
we detect a data breach, we will report it to the AP immediately, at least within 72 h
ours. You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction, or removal to email@example.com. Natural Beauty Clinic will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within a month.
Do you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement?
Contact us. This can be done by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call with your questions with our phone service: 010-8400672. Available on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to
6:00 p.m. Natural Beauty Clinic reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement. We advise you to read this Privacy Statement regularly. This page was last amended on 22 May 2018.NATURAL
BEAUTY CLINIC | BIERSTRAAT 6, 3011XA ROTTERDAM | INFO@NATURALBEAUTYKLINIEK.COM | 010-840
0672Ferences to external sites or hyperlinks are only for the user's information. It does not guarantee the accessibility and content of the sites in question. We accept no liability for the operation of and for the information on external sites.